UK Release Date Pricacy Policy
By browsing or registering on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information That We Collect From You
When you visit or register on this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about the following:-
- Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website and/or e-mails you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries, complaints, registration forms.
Use Of Your Information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our website.
We will only use your contact information to send you email notifications which you have specifically requested or to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We may also use your information for all or any of the following purposes:-
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site:
i. administer the website;
ii. improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
iii. enable your use of the services available on the website;
iv. provide third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user;
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered.
Disclosure Of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be held on our server and may be accessed by our team in the UK. We will never share your information with any third parties without your prior permission.
Security And Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
We send the Facebook Comment you post, to page/post author and/or website administrator via automated email, only from your consent that you grant before posting Facebook Comment at our website. This data includes just the Facebook comment posted by you.